.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

2nd Annual Sewing, Fashion & Style Conference 2013 + 3 Tickets Available!


Hi Darlings

I cant believe it is almost time!! I am so excited to meet all of you who are attending. Since I SOLD OUT in just two weeks after I opened registration there were so many of you who weren't able to get tickets in time. I expected a good response but did not expect to sell out so quickly, next year we will need to go even bigger!

I do however have 3 special tickets available for purchase but they will go so fast that unfortunately it will be a first come first serve thing. If you are local to the area and would like to buy a ticket you will need to EMAIL ME asap. The tickets are $185 for both days events. If you are not local to the area please know that the ticket is just for the event and you will need to handle any travel logistics on your own, the hotel has a special rate that I can email to you after purchase.

Thanks to our sponsors we will be having some AMAZING giveaways and door prizes like a Bernina Sewing Machine for one lucky winner, $100 CASH to one lucky winner, an Oliso Iron and a few more goodies.

On top of all that we have an amazing trip in a tour bus to the Fabric District and Michael Levine Fabrics where we will learn how to buy fabric, what to buy, how much to buy and more, we have the amazing KENNETH KING as a guest instructor; Me of course on Basics, Pattern Fitting, Tips and Tricks and Hollywood Costume Designer and Stylist Julia Schklair joining me in a FANTASTIC class on "Styling Techniques: Shapes that work for your body and how to fill your closet with all things that work!  Lunch will be served on Saturday thanks to our sponsor SIMPLICITY and we will have a special guest to entertain us while we eat.

Please take a minute to visit our sponsor sites as they have all been so generous in helping me put together this event and most importantly have sent me goodies for the attendee gift bags!! woohoo!






















xoxo
Mimi G












4 comments:

  1. I wish I was local so I could attend. Sounds like its going to be fun and informative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mimi !!!! I emailed you and hope to get one of those 3 tickets!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog, I am so excited, your video instructions are great! Any chance you have a ticket available? I am in Tempe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah!!!! I live in the area and would love to go!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.