.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What I Wore | Happy Valentine's Day

Good Morning! I woke up today to find a trail of rose petals from my bedroom door to the kitchen table where I found the most beautiful roses, two cards and a Michael Kors box :) Inside was the chain link bracelet I have been drooling over!!! (shown on pics below) I hope you all have a great day and spread love and happiness!!


Target Leopard Jeans...yes, I said Target.. Lol
Michael Kors Fur Vest
Steve Madden Boots
H&M Pink Top
Michael Kors Chain Link Bracelet!!!
BCBG Bracelet

 Coach Black Bag
Love you all!
mimi g.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok..I do love that bracelet. What a gorgeous gift.

    Your outfit...very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgosh!!! the look is stunning the hot pick with those pants omg gorg!!! and that bracelet omg Im in love he did soo good happy valentines day to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.